Battery LifeGeneral

1. SMAC101

SMAC101 Member

Considering getting this or a Wildfire S I'm just wondering how long the battery lasts?

Seen fairly little mention of it around bar the 'official hours' and one or two reviews so thought I'd get some insight from people that actually own the phone and use it daily.

Cheers folks
    Shane

Advertisement
  2. Newarvuti

Newarvuti Active Member

Currently, I reload battery every night. I use twitter, ebuddy daily over 3G and wifi. Some days also music. I could reload after every 1,5 days, but it's not so always.
  3. Gundam168

Gundam168 Well-Known Member

There seems to be a lot of confusing information sources with regards to the SE LiveWW. Several handset review sites GSMArena and PhoneArena in particular show that the SE Live WW has a longer battery life (1200mAh=14-17 hours talktime) compared to similar 1GHz CPU handsets like Xperia Neo V (1500mAh= 6-7 hours talktime) and Xperia Active (1200mAh=5-6 hours talktime).

So what's the real deal on the battery life?
  4. Josh-SonyXperia

Josh-SonyXperia Well-Known Member

5. Sappermajor

Sappermajor New Member

I agree, I recharge at least once every 1.5 days. I have cut the time the screen stays on to 2 min from 10 min which helps.
  6. Ljooba

Ljooba Member

I had problem with battery when i update 2 new firmware and strongly recommended to update when battery is full,new firmware accept that battery is 100% full,if you update on 50% then starts the problems.