Battery LifeGeneral

1. Gmn

Gmn New Member

My neo v is killing its battery charge like hell ..!! :confused: I do charge my mob to 100 % once a day,, but by 8 hrs 'remaining charge' sinks to around 50% with just 2 or 3 calls, 5 sms and data traffic absolutely off (including wifi , GPS etc even bluetooth off :rolleyes:) .. Can someone let me knw the reason behind this ?? And also a way to curb this out .! :)
    Thankzz in advance :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. maximusx8

maximusx8 Member

the fact that ur charging ur phone once a day to 100% is a big deal.. android phones do tend to consume alot of battery cus of its apps and other stuff running on it... if it was goin down to 0% id say u have a problem.. but this problem exists on most android phones.. and that u actually charge it once a day is good.. make sure u have an app killer that does tend to help in killing apps that usually run in the b/g without u realising it.. most apps once u start tend to continue working even after u have exited it.. Try the Advanced Task Killer Free.. it helps kill running apps n might help in reducing ur battery usage.. just a suggestion.. hope it helps.. :D