Battery lifeGeneral

1. jmcook79

jmcook79 Well-Known Member

I charge my phone overnight. I wake up at 11:30 A.M. and go to bed at around 4:30 A.M. (I work the late shift). I'm usually down to about 30% at around 10:30 P.M. when I get home from work. I browse the web on breaks and lunch and text throughout the day as well as make a few calls. I leave wifi off unless I'm near a network.

Coming fro a non-smart phone I'm used to going a few days without charging lol. I was just curious about what kind of battery life others are getting.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Sledge

Sledge Member

Battery life is not good - unless - you use a battery saver app. I installed the JuiceDefender app and noticed a huge improvement.
    freakshow85 likes this.
  3. jmcook79

I'm downloading it right now I'll let you know how I like it. Thanks for the info.
  4. SteveCampsOut

SteveCampsOut Well-Known Member

Worst Battery Life EVAH!
  5. freakshow85

freakshow85 Well-Known Member

I would like to say I installes juice defender and I absolutely love it. Balanced mode is perfect.
  6. freakshow85

freakshow85 Well-Known Member

How did you like it? I use it set at balanced.. the lightest option.. and LOVE how it helps my battery life.
  7. jmcook79

I forgot to post back, but I tried it and ended up uninstalling it because of problems with the mobile data. Sometimes I would have to force stop juice defender just to get my 3g to come back on. Maybe I was doing something wrong...I'm not sure. Any tips? I'm willing to try it again. Also If I buy the paid version would that mean free updates for life or would I have to pay for each update?