This afternoon I noticed that my N1 had lost a massive amount of charge. It had been charging by USB to 91% when I removed it. Within an hour it was down to 50% and was HOT (not warm) to the touch. I've seen this before so I rebooted. Since then I've had to recharge a couple of times, and it's still running hot. I've tried removing the battery and leaving it all to cool down. Checking the battery status doesn't reveal any particular process as hogging CPU or power (biggest seems to be system standby or display, so no real clues). I'm seriously starting to think it might have given up, especially as it's just limped over the one year warranty! Anyone got any suggestions? Thanks guys.