• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery Manager Crashes

zoeb786

Lurker
Aug 2, 2010
So, just want to see if anyone has found a fix for this problem yet... of if it is only me who is having it.

On my Droid 2, which I've had since the day it was released, back in August 2010:

I am trying to see the Battery Usage Statistics within Settings -> Battery Manager and I consistently get a force close dialog that says "process com.android.settings has stopped unexpectedly."

Any solutions? Or a known issue? Or should I reset the phone?

Have you tried going into the recovery menu and wiping battery stats?

1. Turn Droid 2 Off

2. Press 'X' on the physical keyboard and then Press and HOLD Power button until the Exclamation Point/Android picture shows(after motorola symbol).

3. To access menu options Press the "Search" button depicted by the Magnifying glass on the Keyboard and the menu items will show up.

4. Browse options with the Volume Up and Volume Down keys and select option with the Camera button all on side.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones