I removed my battery today after taking the charge down to see if I had the issue others have had where their meters say they gain charge after rebooting. Upon removing my battery, I noticed the moisture sticker decided it wasnt coming with the rest of it. It turns out the sticker is in the EXACT spot that the foam bumper in the battery compartment contacts the phone, and the pressure made it stick. I was wondering if anyone else had theirs come off? Also, anyone have any idea what verizons policy on something like this is? I still have the sticker, and its not tripped, but now im worried if I do end up with an issue, I'll end up having to pay for a replacement battery.