Mistakenly left Bluetooth and GPS on for a couple hours today which completely killed my battery for the first time. Had this phone since September of 2012. Every night since I bought the motion it has been plugged in overnight for 6-8 hours. First problem I've had with my motion. Tried multiple chargers, trying a different battery tomorrow. When I plug it in the bottom 3 lights just flash. For the night, should I remove the battery for 8 hours, or leave it plugged in for 8 hours? Or is my phone / battery just fried?