battery performanceSupport

1. newbie4

newbie4 Well-Known Member

Ok today I was testing how long the battery really works having the screen on test but just about 2.5 hours and battery close to being dead. I hope with the new upgrade I could get at least 13 hours of movie time without a being to be concern about battery dying. I use tho laugh at the bb guys with there charger but could some one say if they could go through a whole day of heavy use even with data connection?

Advertisement
    :
  2. Howard Hopkinson

Howard Hopkinson Well-Known Member

I don't think there is any way to do what you want and have the battery last all day.

I often get 36 hours out of my battery, but that's with fairly light use.
  3. newbie4

yep i usually use it light but since it suppose to be good for movies i should expect allot more than 2.5 since a movie is around 1.8 hours.
  4. PiscesCloud

PiscesCloud Well-Known Member

What battery life do you typically get then? There are a few threads that give good advice about extending it.
  5. newbie4

It usually last a day and charge over night but that is light use now and then with wifi no data connection. The test was done with wifi and Web searching so the screen would remains on some what like watching movies.
  6. iStatiK

iStatiK New Member

I got almost 2 complete days out of a 5200 MaH battery. I was always texting and using data. That is until i dropped my Note and cracked the effing LCD.
  7. PiscesCloud

PiscesCloud Well-Known Member