Battery & Phone overheated problems?Support

Last Updated:

1. sgcosimo

sgcosimo Member This Topic's Starter

Just got my phone yesterday, yet already experiencing some problems.

The battery seems to be draining dry quickly,and the became hot to the touch easily.

Twice, when I took it out and tried to make calls, there is message of "no network available."

I wonder if others have the same problem? Or it is just my set having some manufacturing defects?

Advertisement
  2. lekky

lekky Lover VIP Member

no issues on mine, what network are you on? Does it do the no network a lot?

3. sgcosimo

I googled and found threads in two other forums with lots of users experiencing auto shutdown/restart during charging. Some have battery problem,and phone heated problems as well.

Going to bring it back to exchange.Just not sure if I should get back the same model and just switch to another brand, like Samsung Galaxy.:confused:

4. TimInIreland

TimInIreland Member

I dont have any problems with over heating, but i'll admit that the battery life on this phone is very poor... Im not even a heavy user, and im lucky to get a days worth out of it ..

Starting to miss my iPhone4... lol... At least I got 2 days battery life from it... :)

5. sgcosimo

I gave up on this phone. Brought in to exchange for a Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc. So far quite happy with the new phone.

The LG Optimus x2 has auto-rebooting problems encountered by many users. Mine rebooted many times within 2 days.