battery problem for galaxy aceSupport

Last Updated:

1. Ordo1214

Ordo1214 Member

hey there i just got my ACE a few weeks ago and i love it but heres my problem i was charging it one night and the power went out and when it came back on i think there was a surg. So when ever i i plug my phone in it wont say fully charged it will stay at 99%, and when i do unplug it and reboot i get a lower number like 95 thanks hope you can help

Advertisement
  2. ShaykhAbdul

ShaykhAbdul Member

You Should Possibly Try Flashing It To A Newer Android Version i.e Android 2.3 Gingerbread (Via Kies Or Via Odin) If That Doesn't Solve The Problem Contact Me.
  3. Ordo1214

Ordo1214 Member

i got G.B 2.3.4 i cant go higher unless i root and i kinda dont want to i dont want to brick my phone
  4. bigbaldbloke

bigbaldbloke Well-Known Member

My only suggestion would be to re-calibrate your battery, but you'd need root to do that. If it's bothering you, it may be worth considering, as unrooting is really straightforward.
  5. Ordo1214

Ordo1214 Member

ok how safe is rooting will it brick your phone easily?, and can you suggest a good program to use?
  6. bigbaldbloke

I used SuperOneClick, but it depends on which version of Android you're running. My missus has 2.3.5 & I rooted, unlocked it, then unrooted in about 20 minutes last week. If you follow the instructions then, in my experience, there's no chance of bricking.
  7. Ordo1214

Ordo1214 Member

i got gb 2.3.4 will super one click work?
  8. bigbaldbloke

Ordo1214 likes this.
  9. Ordo1214

Ordo1214 Member

Well I got it rooted I had to use the alternative zip anyway how can I can I calibrate my battery
  10. bigbaldbloke

11. Ordo1214

Ordo1214 Member

thanks bloke i will use that
  12. bigbaldbloke

No worries, let us know how you get on.
    Ordo1214 likes this.
  13. GrahamF

GrahamF Well-Known Member

Don't forget to click the "Thanks" button for bigbaldbloke then if this helped!!! ;) Graham
    bigbaldbloke likes this.