Battery Problem...?General

Last Updated:

1. '76 F-350

'76 F-350 Member This Topic's Starter

OK, So let's say I have 100% battery, I pull my phone off the charger, and it will randomly die, it doesn't matter what % of battery, it could be 99% or 1%. So I figure, Yeah, My phone's done that before, it's an Android thing, I'll just restart him 'n I'll be fine. WRONG! Phone will NOT fully ever boot up again, It will turn on, But it won't get as far as bootin' up. And no, when it's bootin' (It doesn't finish) The Red light doesn't flash, so somethin' ISN'T randomly draining the battery down, it still has juice. There's ONLY ONE solution when my phone does this, Plug it in, and don't un-plug it, I obviously, are at places were I can't do so, Which why I got a Cell-Phone in the first place, My phone has went from cordless, to alway's NEEDIN' a cord to stay alive, is there somethin' wrong with this battery, That's what I think it is.

Thanks,

~Anthony, '76SCS~

Advertisement
  2. thecortezfam6

thecortezfam6 New Member

I had the same problem with my wifes G1, I just received the replacement battery from Tmobile and everything works great. This is a fire hazard, take your battery out and inspect it. My battery looked fat and it was over heating, when i received the new one it looked much slimer. Call Tmobile and tell them to send you a new one don't let them charge you.

3. techtalk

techtalk New Member

There is a lot of Buzz about Location Based Mobile services…are they useful?

4. walkymobile

walkymobile New Member

Business tools, entertainment, social networking, localized information, M2M, there are countless ways to make location work for you and your customers. Watch this Demo Watch It - LOCAID: Developer Zone I just did and went through the steps…Its pretty impressive…really