Battery ProblemSupport

Last Updated:

1. ct2020

ct2020 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

After 3 Hours of being unplugged I got the 5% warning. I've had the phone for over a month and have had trouble making it through a day (10-12 hours) But never trouble like this. I didn't use the phone except to archive a few email messages.

Use since turned on 3 hours ago:

Android System 81%
    Cell Standby 8%
    Phone Idle 8%
    WiFi 4%

Nothing seems out of the ordinary to me there.

Advertisement
  2. inFECT

inFECT Well-Known Member

Firmware?

adb logcat output?

used search function?

3. ct2020

ct2020 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Firmware: 1.6

adb logcat output? I don't know what this is.

And if you mean the search function on the forum? Yes, I did. There is all kinds of info on saving battery life. Most of which I have already taken into consideration and as I said I usually get 8-10 hours with moderate use. Hitting the 5% warning after 3 hours of the phone sitting in my holster and checking about 3 e-mails is rediculousIt goes beyond making small adjustments to tweak battery life. Also this isn't a recurring thing. Looking in my battery use there are no odd-ball apps using a ton of my battery.

On thing I forgot to mention in my original post is the heat. My phone was hot when I took it out of my holster after being idle for about an hour. It was super burn my hand hot, but it was quite warm.

4. inFECT

inFECT Well-Known Member

5. mrqs

mrqs Well-Known Member

if it's not a recurring thing, maybe you just didn't plug the charger in properly - the usb flap is really fidgety