BATTERY problems ?? look at what I found at T-Mobile..

Last Updated:

1. dan0zone

dan0zone Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I went to the mall yesterday to look for a samsung i900 battery seeing that it's the same battery that the behold 2 has , so I can have it as a spare .... After being unsuccessful finding one ,I was pissed and ready to leave the mall when i noticed this lil box in a window of a tmobile kiosk . The guy then went on to tell me that they have been recommending it for the last 8 months , to anyone that bought a smartphone .... so I got out my behold 2 and went to tmobile's site and to my surprise , there was no mention of it ,,, called customer care later and asked them about it and they had no idea what I was talking about ... the guy also told me they been selling these like hot cakes .,..,..,..,. WTF !!!!!! T-Mobile ???

Advertisement
  2. dan0zone

3. arashed31

arashed31 Active Member

I saw this on the site once. They don't advertise it or anything because it's a little expensive. But if they're selling pretty well in the store then I guess maybe they should.

4. dan0zone

I paid $30 for mine ,it can charge while the phone is in use , that means those long train rides I take on the weekends will be filled with music or even a movie n I'll still have a full battery ,not a bad investment .

5. MissDivyne1908

MissDivyne1908 New Member

This looks pretty neat. I may have to check one out. I found them on ebay for 9.95 with free shipping, just FYI!