• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery Problems

Hi BK!

Sorry to hear you are having probs with your battery. You can remove the battery by sliding down the case at the back of your phone. If you bought your phone with the battery already installed you may not have a manual either.

Cricket has a manual for the Huawei Ascend that you can download. Here is a link for it:

Download Huawei Ascend Manual (PDF file)

Hope you can get it figured out or someone else may be able to help you more.

Upvote 0
Ever since I got this phone the battery was terible. Is there another type of battery I can purchase to put in my phone. Also how the heck do I even get to the battery, it seems like the manufacturer didn't want anyone to get to the battery.

Get a good grip on the back cover and Slide the back cover down. Remove the battery. You can purchase another battery but it will be the same capacity as the pre installed one. You can try downloading Juice Defender from Market(choose beta) and see how it works out. After application is installed, open it and just enable using the big button. DO NOT go into advanced settings, I recommend.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones