• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Battery problems

Hey guys I have a GNex running on AOKP build 32 with 3.0.28 imoseyon kernel and my battery is burning to 0% like a mofo....I had only 2 hours of screen time!I check the battery on settings and saw that android system is taking up the most percentage and that my phone is always awake even if its turned off...Any of you guys got a solution to this?

Native Android battery stats report a lot of things under the heading of Android System, so odds are it's a rogue app.

You can use Better Battery Stats to find out what is keeping it awake, or you can delete all your apps and add them back one-a-day until the problem starts again, then you know what app it is.

But point being, I'm almost certain it's an app and not your phone, the ROM or the kernel.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones