Battery QuestionSupport

Last Updated:

1. pandawatch410

pandawatch410 Member This Topic's Starter

I purchased my DX yesterday, used it for about 20 minutes then let it charge until about an hour after or more after it said it was done charging. Did I do this incorrectly? Because I only got about 14 hours worth of batter time. I was very data intensive last night.

Advertisement
  2. D13

D13 Well-Known Member

14 hours with heavy use is pretty good I would say:)

3. NNN

NNN Well-Known Member

Yep you are fine. Lithium batteries don't have memory so its fine to use before charging!

Here hope this helps:

How to prolong lithium-based batteries

4. Mojorisen

Mojorisen Well-Known Member

14 hours of of being "very data intensive" is very good! I was just using mine almost non-stop for 6 hours and drained it down to ~50% (online game/internet/market downloads).

5. Mythnyr

Mythnyr Member

Wow, you guys are getting killer length on a charge. On my DX, with continuous use of the web browser and facebook ap, after 3 hours, the battery discharged to 30%; this is with screen brightness at minimum setting. However, it could be noted that signal strength from network was compromisingly weak, I've yet to experience satisfying charges. Albeit, it is the second day of ownership.

6. bogman2121

bogman2121 Well-Known Member

I've got 60% left after 6 hours of moderate use. 2 phone calls lasting 10 min total, some texting, music for 15 minutes, and gchat every few minutes or so.