Battery questionAccessories

Last Updated:

1. Androider93

Androider93 Member This Topic's Starter

Well for some reason my battery is horrible, I pretty much run stock and it drains in like 6 hours of use. and i turned off sync and all that etc. etc. but my question is can someone direct me to a site where i can buy a new battery so i have 2 available? I know I may sound lazy right now but I've checked around for a while and I just don't know where to buy from because I'm trying to buy the exact same battery i have in the phone right now. I had another question but i forgot it :S Thanks in advance.

Advertisement
  2. ktez

ktez Well-Known Member

I know Verizon sells extra batteries, I think they have a kit with a charger for just a battery plus the extra battery for around $30. This would definitely be the same battery you have now.

3. Androider93

4. Moonfire

Moonfire Well-Known Member

Also keep in mind that the battery sucks more in the first week or two. Things that drain the battery the most are the screen (for me, turning Auto off and turning it all the way down is perfectly fine; though if you're outside more it may not be) and a low/no signal. In normal operation, I can make it through six hours with maybe 10, 15% drain. But I go to one area with little to no signal, and it drains about 30% in two hours.

That link seems a bit expensive for just a battery, but maybe you want all the extra stuff with it. I'm not too well versed on battery-shopping, I'll let someone else weigh in on that.

5. saps

saps Well-Known Member

6. Androider93