Hello All. I've had the phone about a week now and the battery has only lasted me around 6hrs per charge so I've been looking around for fixes and in the process decided to take the battery out and check it out. The first thing I noticed was the little tab on the bottom was showing pink. Now I've never dropped the thing never mind let water get in it and have had an otter box on it since the night I grabbed it. Is it possible that the battery that came with it is bad? I do a lot of texting/IMing but I have 4g turned off, screen brightness set at 15-25% (at work I turn it up to 25 were at home 15% is bright enough.) Or maybe I'm just playing with it too much. But I was wondering about the pink on the battery anyways. Thanks.