battery standby time 2%?General

Last Updated:

1. Echo17121

Echo17121 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

This is probably a really dumb question but my battery life info says that the android system is using 96% of my battery and standby and idle are both using only 2%. Is this a good thing or a bad thing? :confused: Should my standby time be higher? Or is it better that it is a low number when it is idle/on standby. First smartphone ever here and I just don't know if that is good for my battery or not. Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Echo17121

Sorry to bump this but it changed to android system 98% and standby 2%.

3. B3looga

B3looga Member

Shouldn't it be that way? cause the phone is running on the Android system. Anyway, mine is the same way. I dont think its a problem

4. Echo17121

I thought I saw people who had it running at much less...much less lol. So I was worried I wasn't getting the most out of my battery.

5. dylo22

dylo22 Well-Known Member

I had this issue too. It's not a big deal. It's just the phone not reading the battery correctly. To fix it, all I did was take out the battery and put it back in. Every thing is fine now. Battery reading for android os is in the 40s, which is what most people are reporting.

6. B3looga

B3looga Member

I just tried dylo22's method of pulling out the battery, and now Android is about 68% at the start. Will it go down as time passes by?