• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery Stats App

Typhoonturki

Dec 20, 2011
Im looking for a simple app that tells me how long Ive gone between charges, to track what kind of battery life im getting. Basically I want to have something that recognizes when my phone is pulled off the charger, start a timer and lets me know how long its been since its been plugged in..

Mostly for tracking from 100% life until it needs to be charged. Anyone know of anything?

Im looking for a simple app that tells me how long Ive gone between charges, to track what kind of battery life im getting. Basically I want to have something that recognizes when my phone is pulled off the charger, start a timer and lets me know how long its been since its been plugged in..

Mostly for tracking from 100% life until it needs to be charged. Anyone know of anything?

batterystats pro is good one too

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones