• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root battery success!

darco

Lurker
Jan 3, 2011
I too noticed the battery usage issue with the DINC so I installed JuiceDefender and System panel lite and it seemed a little better. I then installed the Hydra kernel and leaving the stock rom as is, my battery graph has barely moved in over 12 hrs!...Not a heavy user but I was playing Angry Birds for about 30 mins..have wireless turned off but BT on...now at home have BT off and wireless on..
I wont be updating my ROM any time soon :D

Reactions: EinZtein
I too noticed the battery usage issue with the DINC so I installed JuiceDefender and System panel lite and it seemed a little better. I then installed the Hydra kernel and leaving the stock rom as is, my battery graph has barely moved in over 12 hrs!...Not a heavy user but I was playing Angry Birds for about 30 mins..have wireless turned off but BT on...now at home have BT off and wireless on..
I wont be updating my ROM any time soon :D

I think stock....

Upvote 0
Actually, you guys ought to consider picking up the Seidio 3500 extended battery for the Incredible. That one purchase solved ALL of my battery issues and lets me run my display (I have an AMOLED screen) *cranked* to the max - I like the way it looks - and have GPS, wifi, and everything under the sun, turned on and still go two or three days between charges. Why play games trying to extend your existing battery life when there's an actual solution available?

My two-cents worth...

-Mike

Reactions: emmgee
Upvote 0
Actually, you guys ought to consider picking up the Seidio 3500 extended battery for the Incredible. That one purchase solved ALL of my battery issues and lets me run my display (I have an AMOLED screen) *cranked* to the max - I like the way it looks - and have GPS, wifi, and everything under the sun, turned on and still go two or three days between charges. Why play games trying to extend your existing battery life when there's an actual solution available?

My two-cents worth...

-Mike

I would if i could find a case that would fit!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones