• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery switched into awesome mode?

GuitarG20

Clueless Senior Member
Jun 23, 2012
Texas
So I finally switched back to apex launcher after resetting the phone a few weeks ago...

Battery life is straight up ridiculously better. I think it's twice as good, if not better, than it was using senses launcher. And faster, and so much smoother.

Has anyone else had this experience switching to a not sense launcher? I'm curious.

I text a TON (I think we've discussed this?) and play music a few hours a day and mine lasts maybe 15 hours on a charge...

still running the stock ROM, just with apex launcher running (and sense probably in the background) and I have the LTE version so that's probably another hit to battery life.

EDIT: used to be about 10, I ran it from when i woke up and it's been 16 hours and still has about 30% left

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones