So, I may feel like an idiot but.... I had my X sent to me through the mail, which I've never done before. Always I've bought my phones in a store so the phone unboxing and set up has always been done for me. Since there was no instruction booklet I was left to my own devices. There was a little piece of plastic in the back that was marked pull or lift, so I did, thinking it was some sort of protection for the inerds while shipping. Pulled it completely off and then put the battery in. Now I think I've come to realize, that was to make pulling out the battery easier. My question is this, is the sole purpose of that piece of plastic for pulling the battery out, or is it also protective layer between the phone and the battery? Should I get it replaced? Or am I fine leaving as is and it just being a pain to pull the battery out?