Battery-Time Lite

Last Updated:

1. hbk129

hbk129 Active Member This Topic's Starter

Has anyone d/l Battery-Time Lite from the market place? I got it to be able to see specific percentages on the EVO without having to have the phone charged, and a lock code on (the only stock way I know how). The app works great.. can be used as a widget or just in the notification bar with the % like I use it. It just seems to drain battery life quicker. I read the comments but there are barely any EVO comments, or mentions of battery issues for that matter. Anyone on here, notice anything with their EVO? Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. hbk129

Bump

3. chris9775

chris9775 Member

I have battery time lite installed also. I uninstalled Google talk (read it was a battery hog) and keep WiFi and 4G turned off unless needed, and I am getting about 5-6 hrs on a full charge. Now that I read your post I think I will uninstall btl and see if I notice better battery life. I'll try and post back in the next couple of days.

4. hbk129

Thanks, appreciate it

5. petertran

petertran New Member

I tested it with all the data, 4g/wifi/etc off, had my usual live background on, nothing sync'ing, but had my big friendstream widget, news widget, google search widget, and buzz widget on; it took about 50 secs with the monitor on or off for the battery to lose 1% (from 100 to 99). All this with battery time lite running, so I've now just deleted it