Battery useage

Last Updated:

1. Tonco

Tonco Active Member This Topic's Starter

My battery life is currently reducing by about 1% every 3 minutes with virtually no use, since my fm radio crash this morning. Is there any possibility that fm radio is still running in the background even though it does not show up in the big killer list?
    Does anybody know how I can check this and/or stop it? Or does anybody know why such a crash would have this battery reducing effect?
    My battery is usually only down to about 40% after 24 hours. Today it will have used 75% in 3 hours.
    Can anybody help please.

Advertisement
  2. tuatha

tuatha Well-Known Member

Have you rebooted?

If it's running in the background due to a crash, it's unlikely to survive a restart.

3. Tonco

The battery completely drained a few minutes after my post. I then took it out for a while and am now recharging.

4. Tonco

My problem has been sorted by the reboot. I'll just avoid the fm radio until someone sorts that issue.
    My experience with the rampant battery useage after this crash makes me wonder if some of those concerns about the duration of their battery life may be caused by something similar. i.e. an app crash that has triggered something for which there is no visible evidence among the running list nor anything obvious in the battery useage list.