1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Battery Widget problem. help please

Last Updated:

1. 158814997

158814997 Member This Topic's Starter

hey guys,

2 days ago I installed the Battery Widget from android market and today i recived the update notic, after i cliq the "update" for 5min and it was still "downloading":(so i just canceld manually. After that the problem apears (as in the pictures).

so I tried to uninstalled the Widget and install agian and it happend agian. everytime i cliq the Widget it says"stopped unexpectedly":confused: and forse me to close it then reload the whole home screen agian.

I am new to the android and hope you guys can help me :eek:
    (sumsang behold 2.)

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. jimdroid

jimdroid Well-Known Member

Since you already tried uninstalling, which would have been my advice, I would try power-cycling the phone and then redownload and install the widget. If that still doesn't work, I would contact the developer of the app.

btw, I assume that by uninstalling, you meant doing so from the Market, not just dragging it off the home screen; from your screenshot, it seems as if you did the right thing.

3. 158814997

158814997 Member This Topic's Starter

thanks for the reply Jimdroid :)
    yes i reinstalled from the market but it gives me another "broke Widget(as u can see from the piCs)":(,I just did the power-cyclings as u suggest and so far nothing changes . but thanks agian.

4. (G)

(G) Well-Known Member

It's interesting, because I just had this happen to me today, but with a different battery widget, BatteryLeft. After BatteryLeft updated itself, I rebooted the phone and found that exact "problem loading widget" message. I dragged that message to the trashbin, long pressed the home screen, and re-loaded the BatteryLeft widget and everything's fine.