• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Battery Widget problem. help please

Lurker
Feb 28, 2010
hey guys,

2 days ago I installed the Battery Widget from android market and today i recived the update notic, after i cliq the "update" for 5min and it was still "downloading":(so i just canceld manually. After that the problem apears (as in the pictures).

so I tried to uninstalled the Widget and install agian and it happend agian. everytime i cliq the Widget it says"stopped unexpectedly":thinking: and forse me to close it then reload the whole home screen agian.

I am new to the android and hope you guys can help me :eek:
(sumsang behold 2.)

Attachments

• IMAG0058.jpg
    IMAG0058.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 66
  • IMAG0059.jpg
    IMAG0059.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 80
  • IMAG0060.jpg
    IMAG0060.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 47
Since you already tried uninstalling, which would have been my advice, I would try power-cycling the phone and then redownload and install the widget. If that still doesn't work, I would contact the developer of the app.

btw, I assume that by uninstalling, you meant doing so from the Market, not just dragging it off the home screen; from your screenshot, it seems as if you did the right thing.

Upvote 0
Since you already tried uninstalling, which would have been my advice, I would try power-cycling the phone and then redownload and install the widget. If that still doesn't work, I would contact the developer of the app.

btw, I assume that by uninstalling, you meant doing so from the Market, not just dragging it off the home screen; from your screenshot, it seems as if you did the right thing.

thanks for the reply Jimdroid :)
yes i reinstalled from the market but it gives me another "broke Widget(as u can see from the piCs)":(,I just did the power-cyclings as u suggest and so far nothing changes . but thanks agian.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones