batteryGeneral

1. cheetoskill

cheetoskill Active Member

any one else think the battery life sucks? dont want to hate on the phone i love it its fast but the battery

Advertisement
    :
  2. Pappy62

Pappy62 Well-Known Member

From my short experience with the Hydro so far, it depends on whats running in the background. Without TBU and freezing many, I would run Android Assistant's Quick Boost widget every so often to free up ram (and the power required to run them)... that will make a big difference on battery life.
    cheetoskill likes this.
  3. Trancenstuff

Trancenstuff Active Member

I'm with Annie Droid on this one...I've had mine since the 18th of August...i can manage to pull 9 hors out off the battery with Android assistant..the eco mode helps too..but talking drains it pretty quick.internet and music handle up decent on it..but be sure you have your charger around.
  4. gmpwolf

gmpwolf Well-Known Member

Anyone know where to buy a spare battery????
  5. Kg198202

Kg198202 Well-Known Member

I'm managing about three hours on my device, I'm assuming me being in a fringe area is also having a impact on my battery life..
  6. Trancenstuff

Trancenstuff Active Member

3 hours say what? I have been using mine as a hot spot and making phone calls.today alone Have over 6 hours and still have Over 40% battery... but i have also Removed all the bs in the back ground..it's all in the use..I
    My best is a13 hour Work day and i use the phone for work.I usually get around 9 and that's with some Web browsing..music and phone calls
    cheetoskill likes this.
  7. Wiesshund

Wiesshund Well-Known Member

Might also try juice defender.
    Only time i have had the phone not last the day is when i forgot to charge it overnight.
    I also do not have any background stuff going when mobile, no syncs, no GPS if i am not using it, no bluetooth, etc.