BB 1.0 Battery life.. greatly increased?

Last Updated:

1. vr6dubbin

vr6dubbin Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone else notice any improvement in battery life with Bugless Beast V1? I had pretty harsh battery life not too long ago, but for the past few days i've been using my phone more than usual, and it's been lasting much longer than before.. I'm almost back to my 18-20 hour days that I was used to before :)

I don't know what happened but i'm glad it did! I haven't added/removed any apps or changed anything really.. which is odd.

Advertisement
  2. droidftw

droidftw Well-Known Member

I consider myself a very hardcore user( Spare parts tells me the screen is only 48% of the time....) I get about 10 hours of battery life at 1ghz with a p3droid kernel

3. jyarbrough20

jyarbrough20 Well-Known Member

I haven't necessarily had an increase in battery life w/ BB running at 1 ghz, but I haven't lost any either. It may be lasting a little longer. Regardless I put it on the dock every night...... I don't really care as long as it'll get me through the day.

4. inssane

inssane Well-Known Member

5. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

6. finnaginagain

finnaginagain Well-Known Member

at first i thought no. so i re- installed it with the nextheme and it works amazingly, no battery problems at all when i used the stock and the transparent battery would last a day so i dunno whats different