BB Convert

Last Updated:

1. Ever1ast

Ever1ast Member This Topic's Starter

Hey all! Dropping in to introduce myself. I've been a Blackberry person for the past several years and decided to make the switch to Android. Currently have a BB Storm, but I'll have a Droid X very soon (depending on when my local VZW gets them back in stock).

Once I made the choice to switch I started doing some research, and almost every topic I googled had at least one link to this site. I figured someone here must know what they're talking about :D, so it seemed like the right forum to join for good info. I haven't browsed the member list yet, but I wouldn't be surprised to recognize a few names from some of the old BB forums that have also made the switch.

I'm interested in the multimedia capabilities Android offers. I like being able to take my entertainment (music/movies/games etc) with me everywhere. Over the past couple years I've learned alot about converting movies to mobile format and streaming content via Orb. Now, I'm looking forward to seeing what else is possible with a Droid. :cool:

Advertisement
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Welcome aboard!

3. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Hi - Welcome to the Android Forums - Cheers ;)

4. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

Hello and welcome to Android Forums!!

5. HTC-Fandroid

HTC-Fandroid Well-Known Member

Hi there and welcome on board. :)

HTC-F