BB Fan thinking of crossing over

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dreamwriter, Oct 24, 2010.

1. Hello everyone,

I am a long time BB fan but lately RIM hasn't shown me they want to deliver a good BB that is more than just business. I'm thinking about switching my personal phone for an android powered one.

About Me.

During the daytime, I am a business owner working to keep my company above water and at night, I'm an opinionated writer that isn't afraid to say (or write) exactly what is on my mind. I'm not a Troll, but I am a veteran of comment wars.

Looking to this community to help me decide which android is right for me and to build friendships.

Frank

Advertisement

2. conor.in

conor.in Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2010
    Indiana
    Welcome to the site! Hopefully I can stay on your good side. :)

3. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time...
    VIP Member

Jul 9, 2010
    Male
    Engineer
    'neath a cactus
    Welcome to the Android Forums!

4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH
    VIP Member

Feb 19, 2010
    Male
    Thanks for signing up! Glad you're here! Plese feel to join the conversations! Also, PM me if you need help navigating this place. :D

Steven

5. I'm also a longtime BB user, a few years ago I tried a Motorola Q, besides being a POS I hated it and kept trying to make it a BB. I went back to a BB saying I'd never do that again but the droid seems like it might be the way to go.

I'm afraid I'd get a Droid and try to compare/wish it was/ a BB or what a droid doesn't do that a BB does rather than what a droid does that a BB doesn't.

any suggestions?

Thanks
    Brian

6. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Oct 31, 2009
    Campus Safety Officer
    Earlville, NY
    Welcome to Android Forums!! :) I was a long time crackberry addict! I did try to go back once and can't after having an android phone. Take the step over you will be glad you did!!