BB Storm replacement

Last Updated:

1. prey4war

prey4war New Member This Topic's Starter

My wife has a Blackberry Storm. I keep telling her to switch to an android phone so she can use the same apps I have on my Droid. She just can't give up that damn clicky screen though. Can anyone recommend an android phone that she might like. Maybe one with a really good keyboard?

Advertisement
  2. takeshi

takeshi Well-Known Member

There aren't that many with keyboards and the Droid, for example, has an awful keyboard. If that's a major deciding factor you may not have much luck with getting her to switch unless another aspect can overshadow the whole keyboard thing.

3. prey4war

prey4war New Member This Topic's Starter

Well the Storm doesn't have a physical keyboard. I guess I meant are there any android phones that have some good tactile response features?

4. Ngo93

Ngo93 Well-Known Member

Just wondering, do you have to click the Storm screen for it to work or can you just touch it?

5. 68Novaman

68Novaman Well-Known Member

You can just touch the screen in order to zoom in and out or to just select something but not open it. The screen literally clicks down which is nice.

6. grainysand

grainysand Well-Known Member

Could always turn haptic feedback on. Not quite the same, I guess. I must ask, though--there're actually people who like the clicking screen on Storms? Crazy.

7. roban

roban Member

You have to actually click it and it has to be done with fingers not a stylus.