BB user just got a Droid

Last Updated:

1. pod

pod New Member This Topic's Starter

Hello all!

I have been a long time BlackBerry user Most previous version up to curve never liked the storm so never got one. anyways, I checked out the droid and now i am hooked and have one now.

I wanted to know if there was a place to submit feedback on the droid/android 2.0 to google? I have found many thing that could be improved.

Second, I am quite used to BB's profiles. I dont need them for different places. But I need more tone and vibrate options.

For example, In the BB I could set the number of times to play a tone and or the number of times to vibrate. But from what i can see email, notifications and sms will play a tone, but only once. I have vibrate setup and sometimes that doesnt even go off when its in my pocket.

Didnt know if anyone had any options or could point me in the right direction, i am sure i am missing something here.

thanks,

Advertisement
  2. shivers316

shivers316 Godmember VIP Member

Welcome to the forums! Toggle Settings is my app of choice for profiles and to change my phone settings quickly. It's free and chock full o' options.

3. pod

pod New Member This Topic's Starter

i only saw version for cupcake and donut? What are those and can either be used on droid?