BB users--Dell's Venue Pro or Motorola's Droid Pro?

Last Updated:

1. gateway

gateway Member This Topic's Starter

OK BB users (cause we know you visit here daily) which will be the real RIM BB killer? Which one will you most likely buy?

The Venue will be a portrait slider with a 4.1 inch screen running the new Windows Phone 7 OS while the Droid Pro features a 3.1 in screen with the keyboard on the bottom like the BB Bold running Android 2.2 OS.

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. marefin

marefin Well-Known Member

I honestly don't think either phone is going to be a BlackBerry killer. I personally don't like BlackBerry's because I'm not over 50 yet :p , but BB has achieved something that has yet to be achieved by any other phone out there: to send out massive amounts of e-mail with ease all while having an amazing battery life. Now I'm not sure or know much about the WP7 OS, so can't speak too much about it. But knowing Microsoft, it will come out with its fair share of bugs. However, Microsoft, in my opinion, is pretty good about getting bugs fixed and I think they'll have a good support system for the OS. Motorola has tried to take out BB in the past (for example with Motorola Q) but I don't think it was too successful. From what I have seen of in WP7, is that it's attempting to be a flashy "hip" phone, which probably will win over some BB users, but I doubt it'll take out BB completely. I think Gingerbread should take care of that :)