• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

BBC I-Player

You can't see it because it won't work on your phone as it requires Flash 10.1 or higher. Adobe is lazy and decided to release flash for android only on the ARM7 or higher CPUs. The Legend has a ARM6 cpu so no Flash and no official BBC iPlayer app.

However the handset is capable of watching iplayer via apps myplayer v0.99 and Beebplayer. Neither are on market as the BBC got them shut down but you can find them online and they do work. All of which makes a shame of Adobe and mainly the BBC.

Reactions: BBZ968
Upvote 0
In the News today.... BBC I-Player App available tomorrow for I-Pads and ANDROID mobile phones.

We shall see !!! ..... and it's FREE !!!

Hope you do not require Adobe Flashplayer for this as Flashplayer is not available for the Legend.

In built flashplayer for android available in market today.To download and use the app you'll need a device that uses Android version 2.2 and has Adobe Flash 10.1 Player installed.Flash streams need a powerful mobile phone processor and a Wi-Fi connection to ensure a smooth viewing experience.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones