• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root BCRichster's Wicked Themes, ROMs, & {MODZ} JollyRoger ROM

Hey, I'm wanting to do some more tweaking on this theme but I can't find where/which file the blue notification dropdown bar is located.. I've checked framework, settings, system ui, and can't seem to find it on this phone after JB update.. Any help would be awesome to improve this Theme and other themes in the future. Thanks in advance! :thumbup::D

Hey bro, actually there are two files for that in SystemUI called: status_bar_close_off.9.png &
status_bar_close_on.9.png

Hope this help!!! ;)

I have this on my wife sequent :cool:
Screenshot_2013-08-06-14-08-29_zpsbd01a12d.png

Upvote 0
I have Gimp... And it's kicking my @$$, lol. Just recently got the p7zip stuff too and I use Wine to run it.. Pretty awesome program! Thanx bro! :beer::D

wine...BOOOOO lol

Try xarchiver if fileroller doesn't work for you. Always better to use native apps if possible and it certainly is in this case ;)

edit: fyi, p7zip is a command line tool

Reactions: bcrichster
Upvote 0
Always better to use native apps if possible and it certainly is in this case ;)

without Wine I wouldn't have Diablo III. Or Netflix.

Wine has its uses, but if you can do something with a native app you should. Better performance, less likely to get errors, etc.

Upvote 0
Fortunately I'm not using boat browser thanks to SuperR. Got the link to download but after wiping cache and dalvik cache I tried installing and won't work. Says installation aborted can't open file (bad) what other browser should I use or is it the link

Sounds like another bad download. Did you use chrome to download it this time? bcrichster said stock browser causes problems with downloads too, which I did not know because I have never used stock browser lol.

Upvote 0
wine...BOOOOO lol

Try xarchiver if fileroller doesn't work for you. Always better to use native apps if possible and it certainly is in this case ;)

edit: fyi, p7zip is a command line tool

Thanks a bunch, just got the xarchiver and it rocks! One question tho... I have the ability to see the permissions for the APKs within the zip, but don't know how to change them in/out the zip file on my PC.. Any clues?

Upvote 0
Thanks a bunch, just got the xarchiver and it rocks! One question tho... I have the ability to see the permissions for the APKs within the zip, but don't know how to change them in/out the zip file on my PC.. Any clues?

I don't know if you can change file perms inside the zip in xarchiver. You shouldn't really need to though. If files need specific perms in Android, then you can use the updater-script to set them during flash.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones