beach live wallpaper?

Last Updated:

1. Kitesurfer

Kitesurfer Well-Known Member

hey, I'm looking for a beach live wallpaper. One where the waves are rolling up on the beach. If you know of one, post where to get it below please. If you could develop one for me, PM me and we'll talk.

2. jbman

jbman Active Member

+1 for this. Sounds good!
  3. LOGAN1204

LOGAN1204 Member

+2 maybe some gulls flying by. Or maybe a dolphin or whale in the background.
  4. grainysand

grainysand Well-Known Member

Not quite what you're looking for, but try searching for "wave live wallpaper." It's got, well, sea waves, a boat, and occasionally things flying by in the sky. Very pretty.
  5. notageek

notageek New Member

+50 for beach live wallpaper (i'm sure at least 49 more people would want this :p)
    risc999 likes this.
  6. risc999

risc999 Member

It's my app, and if I try to make it run any faster, it slows down the phone to a crawl. I'll credit anyones download if they send me an email. The dollar will go right back to your account.

Thanks... by the way, I also need beta testers for a few other apps. Would be greatly appreciated. Each phone is different....

7. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

8. Ricol

Ricol New Member

A few days ago, I got addicted to a great new wallpaper for vacation: "White Beach Live Wallpaper", . Came by as a postcard (with personal message even!) from a friend, cool idea!