1. Hot New Devices! HTC One M9 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | LG G4

Beat maker software?

1. Shawnsac2000

Shawnsac2000 Well-Known Member

I am off the next couple of days, and i wanted to know if there is any good free/shareware beat making software? Better then fruity loops? also easy to use!

Advertisement
  2. tbolt72

tbolt72 Member

Try supreme mpa..nice app
  3. Casual Pete

Casual Pete Well-Known Member

Whilst I'm not sure of the best free software for PC I found this app the other day that might be of interest - caustic

Seems a good a place as any to post it, Really good app!:)
    SUroot likes this.
  4. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

ha cool.
  5. 9to5cynic

9to5cynic Well-Known Member

Cool find. Downloading now.

Edit:
    ::Semi-Review::
    Okay, when you first launch it, the app will ask you to make sure you have headphones in (I then put in headphones, because I wanted the 'full' experience ;) ).
    You will be reminded that you are running a 'demo' version, missing several feature (save, export, load etc...)

Then you are given a slight tutorial. Still, it's a bit confusing. You'll just have to keep trying it out until you understand. The sounds are cool, and the interface is very much what you would expect. Think fruity loops or LMMS, but on your android device.
  6. Dr_Wolf84

Dr_Wolf84 Member

7. planeth

planeth New Member

8. McLabia

McLabia Well-Known Member

9. Dubstep

Dubstep Well-Known Member

Logic Pro.
    Sadly its only for macs.
  10. letsgo823

letsgo823 New Member

FL Studio is the best choice anyway.
  11. DMajor239

DMajor239 Well-Known Member

Well a lot of people look down upon FL Studio simply because its a lot easier than other DAW software but it doesnt really matter what your using, its more about the producer and what hes able to do. But i would say Pro Tools is the way to go.
  12. Remeniz

Remeniz Well-Known Member

I use ReCycle to cut up what I want into REX files and import them into Reason 5.

I use Reason a lot to start my ideas.
  13. jago25_98

jago25_98 Well-Known Member

All very cool and great for playing; you can quickly make something cool if that works for you.

Personally I find that when I take this route the software influences what I'm trying to do and it's not coming from my heart. Get me?

So,

if there something for quickly sketching stuff down aka a very basic looper/recorder where you can hum an idea into the mic, then build another layer etc to build up a soundscape before you roll over and go to sleep?

-j
  14. mehmoodnayyer

mehmoodnayyer New Member

Many suggestions you are having and they may have helped you a lot. Just want to share if a beat making software may help you get out of your serious problem. Just visit this beat maker software link and hope you will find the best solution to your problem.
  15. n4zty

n4zty Well-Known Member

16. SmallTock

SmallTock Active Member

Reaper's trial is fully featured and can be used for an indefinite amount of time. You pay for a license if you have morals, but they don't believe in crippled trials, so they let you keep it.

That aside, Reaper is still an awesome piece of software. I use FL Studio 10.