Beats Audio, edit for compatibility??

1. HaTrEd360

HaTrEd360 Well-Known Member

Anybody have any spare time to edit that shitty app and make it compatible with the Optimus Elite? :] I'd love to have it, just don't know how to make it work or what causes it to not boot.

Advertisement
  2. LacWare

LacWare Well-Known Member

3. james391

james391 Well-Known Member

4. LacWare

Probably not as I said I didn't test anything I literally flashed it booted up saw a new test rom turn my phone off and installed the new rom so I never even checked on it. Was too excited to get a working rom lol. though now that I think about it I bet theres a good chance it's just trying to install the apps to the wrong partition since our phone is so screwy with partitions.

Maybe try flashing it and installing the apps manually? Or edit the updater script with the correct partitions. I'm in the middle of a couple too many things to do it right now.
  5. Dark One

Dark One Well-Known Member Contributor

6. Curtis1973

Curtis1973 Well-Known Member Contributor

you arent missing anything with beats audio seriously. ive got (or had it beforing moving to cm10 :p hee hee..) on my htc one v...i ended up using other methods for better sound.
  7. LacWare

It's pretty much just an EQ isn't it?
  8. Artine

Artine Well-Known Member Contributor

Pretty much.
  9. Curtis1973

Curtis1973 Well-Known Member Contributor

beats in the trunk go thump thump thump!! :car: lol fkn beats audio....
  10. Dark One

Dark One Well-Known Member Contributor

11. HaTrEd360

Well I tested that, and it works. No apps or anything, it like customizes the actual sound of the system I guess, because even my regular speaker is louder, and there is a lot more bass in the actual music played through headphones. I have a 20$ pair from Walmart the JVC ones. Normally there ok. But after installing that; It worked pretty damn well and I do notice a difference! :] So thank you LacWare!!
  12. HaTrEd360

Still want to try the original one from the Market tho that bricked stock Roms. Idk just bored why not right? xD I have the CyanBread Rom installed. Maybe cuz it's deodexed it will work idunno. If I instal it and it doesn't boot, should I just do an advanced restore of only the /system to fix it?
  13. LacWare

Just do a nandroid backup before trying it then if it doesn't work restore the whole nandroid, that's what its there for.
  14. HaTrEd360

I just don't like doing the entire thing unless ultimately possible ya know? That's why I was wondering if just restoring the /system would fix it.
  15. HaTrEd360

Sooo after the install I checked my build.prop and don't see any additional properties in there. I executed the .sh file in the .zip and then rebooted and still don't see anything. (I'm referring to that zip file from the xda thread from the first reply btw.) Is there a way to add them in manually somehow? :]
  16. DroidMello

DroidMello Active Member