1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Beats audio got to check this out

1. TookRDerbs

TookRDerbs Well-Known Member

searching for stuff to do for my buddys optimus m i came across this link for beats audio for any android phone. im using it now and its absolutly amazing. this is a must have if your a music lover like i am. (and if you have a system in your car it is tha much better, trust me)
    LINK:
    (MOD)(PORT)Beats Audio&Xloud(2.3+up)03/03/12 - xda-developers
    Beats Audio Now Available on Any Gingerbread ROM | xda-developers

have fun guys

and as an added bonus this is the equalizer i use comes with wigets and is also a must have
    FREE VERSION:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smartandroidapps.equalizer&feature=search_result
    PAID:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/...idapps.equalizer.unlock&feature=search_result

UPDATE:
    thanks to Bloodawn here is the file to his fix to bring the awesomeness of beats audio to your prevail

BeatsAudio-Prevail.zip

just put the file onto your sd card and flash it on your phone using CWM

make sure to thank and donate Bloodawn to bring more great things to the prevail!!

Advertisement
    :
  2. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ Guide

Which one did you use? Any phone, or just sammy?
  3. TookRDerbs

put it on the optimus and my beast prevail (running CTMod3.2 and KK1.5)
    used the first link and in the first post the link Download03/02/12. my b lol

4. Lordvincent 90

Lordvincent 90 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ Guide

The OP of this requests that you don't directly link his dl.. Just link to the post, thank you tho :)
  5. TookRDerbs

not trying to get in trouble meow :D
  6. wetbiker7

wetbiker7 Well-Known Member Contributor

Have you tried this yet ?

I noticed it has a special link for Samsung . What 2 do ? Hmmm . :eek:
  7. TookRDerbs

installed and running on both phones. you really dont notice the difference unless you listen to music with a lot of bass. basically the beats audio is a background service that adds super awesomeness to your existing music player. id just stick with the Download03/02/12 cause i know for a fact it works but hell try the samsung one out see if it works too :p
  8. johnny424

johnny424 Well-Known Member

well flashing with cwm didnt work..it says it installed but i dont think it did..ill try root explorer like the ops directions
  9. wetbiker7

What did you find Johnny?
  10. Caeadas

Caeadas Well-Known Member

Edit: I'm a complete moron. My feeble, coffee-deprived brain read that as Rom Manager this morning. Something about clockworkmod and flashing made me react too quickly, trying to stop someone from bricking their phone. My apologies.
  11. wetbiker7

I've been in this Forum almost a year and been running Root Explorer just about that whole time . I've never heard that nor ever had a problem with it . As a matter of fact , a lot of the DEVS I've spoken with even recommend it . I believe that you've been misinformed about Root Explorer .

One way that Root Explorer COULD play a part in damaging your system is being in the hands of someone who doesn't know what they are doing and accidentally delete or move the incorrect file . That would crash your phone 4 sure in a lot of cases . :)
  12. johnny424

lol not for me..root explorer is the best app i ever bought..just gotta be cautious when changing things up..but anyway i dont think it will work inless your running a custom rom..im running stock gb rooted with my TU..but it wont install..not sure what you need to be on a custom rom for..but ill mess with it tonight when i get off of work
  13. wetbiker7

Did you try the link that says for Samsung phones or just the first link ?
  14. johnny424

no dice for me yett..ill try with my prevail tonight after work..ive been trying to install on the transform all morning..ill pm you when i figure it out
  15. johnny424

i tryed the 3/2 link..havent messed with the sam link yett.

ive been playing with it in between calls and driving lol..working with a limited attention span :D
  16. wetbiker7

Ok , I'm gonna go ahead and give it a shot . I just got through making my backup . Ya know ..... just in case . lol :D
  17. Caeadas

Caeadas Well-Known Member

You're right, I'm an idiot. I misread Root Explorer as Rom Manager.
  18. wetbiker7

LOL . That's def. one ya don't wanna mess with . Atleast not on the Prevail .

UPDATE

The top link and the link for the Samsung devices DO NOT work . Both installations were aborted in CWM . :cool:

I will not try again after reading the thread in XDA . Some people had to re-install there entire ROM after trying this . HEH atleast I tried .:p
  19. PhoneMan93

PhoneMan93 Well-Known Member

None of them work for me
  20. wetbiker7

:DI only tried the top link in the thread and the one for the Samsung phones . Those were the ones that were supposed to work . That kinda sux man . I was looking forward to trying it out .
  21. PhoneMan93

PhoneMan93 Well-Known Member

I know, huge let down
  22. wetbiker7

HEY !! The EQ is nice and works very well . That's a plus . I'm jammin' to "Animal I have Become" by Three days Grace as I type and it's freakin' JAMMIN' pretty hard ! LOL I've got some good headphones on too . I'm sure that has a lot to do with it .
  23. johnny424

na its cool dude..but root explorer is a must have for root users

anyway thanks for the find..i shared with the Tranform forum..one person posted its working pretty good..
  24. TookRDerbs

yea so ive been reading up on this for a few hours and just about everyone is saying not to great things about the whole beats audio for android. sorry guys i thought this worked for me but i guess it was just my eq lol. ill keep a lookout for more on this subject and let yall know if someone gets it to work
  25. wetbiker7

Just for future reference , check when you are installing using CWM . It will tell you whether or not it installs or aborts . Thanks for trying though . I do like the EQ .:D