beats audio mod has fked my Phone!

Last Updated:

1. jch1993

jch1993 Member

I just recently rooted my phone with unlock root and I got all the basic things like rom manager ect; well about 20 minutes ago I dumbly did the beats audio. Mod without research an whenever my phone came back on all u hear is static an I factory reset the phone in a state of panic and the phone is still rooted an I.still have the audio problem now, my phone is the net10 LG-LGL45C.. someone please point me in a direction to fix my phone please! D:

Advertisement
  2. jackv4

jackv4 Well-Known Member

Me to dont worry have you install CWM for this phone if you did just download the stock rom and install it and the static will go.away
  3. jch1993

jch1993 Member

Can I install a custom rom instead?
  4. jackv4

jackv4 Well-Known Member

Yay you can
    which one ?
    If.i may ask
  5. jch1993

jch1993 Member

Not sure really like to fix it before my mom gets off work. Lol
  6. jackv4

jackv4 Well-Known Member

Haha sure there a guide I made to install a custom rom in the all thing root furom
  7. jch1993

jch1993 Member

Can u point me to that thread please?
  8. jackv4

jackv4 Well-Known Member

androidforums.com/optimus-net-all-things-root/611685-lgl45c-roms-arearom-q-engdriod-q.html
    Have you install CWM for the lgl45c ?
  9. jackv4

jackv4 Well-Known Member

androidforums.com/optimus-net-all-things-root/611320-lgl45c-recovery-flashing-guide.html if you havent here you go
  10. jch1993

jch1993 Member

will rom manager suffice?
  11. jackv4

jackv4 Well-Known Member

No No !!!!
    So your just a noob but Rom Manger Will not Work you gave to follow how to install to install the cwm or you will bootloop you phone and dont install a recovery and then do a reset from the menu or you will brick aka break you phone ok
  12. jch1993

jch1993 Member

How do I install the cwm then?
  13. jackv4

jackv4 Well-Known Member

Follow my guide androidforums.com/optimus-net-all-things-root/611320-lgl45c-recovery-flashing-guide.html
  14. jch1993

jch1993 Member

**** me this is so confusin! After the cwm screen comes up what do I need to.do?