Beats Audio on Optimus M?

1. DeadlyFoez

DeadlyFoez Active Member

So, I've read that some people got Beats Audio working on Gingerbread.

Sources...
    Beats Audio Now Available on Any Gingerbread ROM | xda-developers
    (MOD)(PORT)Beats Audio&Xloud(2.3+up)03/02/12 - xda-developers

So I tried this on my phone that has Repard's CM7.1 but it would not flash from recovery menu even with signature verification off, it just errors and I tried both files provided.
    I also tried the manual install with root explorer, but theres no way to fix permissions while in the recovery mode and my phone just got stuck at the boot logo.

So, does anyone know how to get this to work any other ways? I'm sure a lot of people would love to have this installed.

Thank you all.

Advertisement
    :
  2. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

3. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

oh now I see, yea I get the same problem

I can't post on development topics, I registered a long time ago to download a ROM for another phone, but the rules are that u can't post/reply on dev topics unless u post at least 10 posts in non dev topics...
  4. TookRDerbs

TookRDerbs Well-Known Member

got it on the opt m and my samsung prevail. its... so... beautiful... :'''''D
  5. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

how did u flash on the OM????
  6. TookRDerbs

false alarm guys i did manage to flash the zip with CWM but after some mindless searching in root explorer, couldnt find the files from the zip. so i tried to manually move the files and reboot, the files just wont go into the folders. i was looking forward to having this on my phone too :mad:

****this is the equalizer i use comes with wigets and is a must have
    FREE VERSION:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smartandroidapps.equalizer&feature= search_result
    PAID:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.smartandroidapps.equalizer.unlock&f eature=search_result
    :D
  7. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

mine never said "install complete" did yours say install complete or did you overlook that??
  8. TookRDerbs

a dev for the prevail actually remade the zip so now i got it up and running on my phone.. as for the optM i really dont know what to say except try manually putting the files from the zip to your system using root explorer.. if you need instructions or help check out the xda forum i was looking at it all morning trying to get this and theres help everywhere. im just glad that bloodawn redid the zip for my phone cause i had given up :D

UPDATE:
    try this way cause flashing those zip with CWM or custom recovery does not work.
  9. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

I guess I'll try tomorrow, and can you link the zip that bloodawn did?? Thanks
  10. atownchevyboy

atownchevyboy Well-Known Member

11. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

12. TookRDerbs

sammyz likes this.
  13. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

I actually prefer OP links over direct download links :D