BEATS (by dr dre) FOR SAMSUNG ADMIRE DOWNLOAD

1. I have altered some files from a Sgs2 with BEATS audio and it now works for Samsung admire BeatsAudiob0314.zip Just flash thru CWM and enjoy.:)

Advertisement
  2. flakito97

flakito97 Well-Known Member

Anyone try this yet?
  3. EricJoneckis

EricJoneckis Well-Known Member

Don't know if I can tell the difference, but I'm not using headphones. Sick that someone got it working tough.
  4. everything flashed well even though my headphones broke two days ago. gonna test it tomorrow..
  5. Ok..i plan on Continue making modds for Samsung Admire.
  6. DKstar

DKstar Well-Known Member

Oc kernel? One can hope lol.
  7. I have knowledge of the kernels. I will work on it to make it available.
    DKstar likes this.
  8. DKstar

DKstar Well-Known Member

Downloaded flashed and poweramp eq and ive never heard such sounds coming from my admire....."Clicks thanks"

edit:
    ps this should be in the all things root section seeing as you must have cwm and what not
    takatz and eleal1893 like this.
  9. bump so you can see this thread
  10. Look out for my next project, Official ICS 4.0.1 for Samsung Admire, coming soon!
    sadmire20 and flakito97 like this.
  11. Grandfinalex

Grandfinalex Well-Known Member

I wish you luck sir, if it can be done for the Optimus V it can be done for the Admire.
  12. I had it for The Huawei Ascend, but i deleted it. i might just recover it and convert it to Odin.
  13. Grandfinalex

Grandfinalex Well-Known Member

I know, I've been reading your posts bro. You did a good job with this Beats Audio thing, I'd love to see you do this.
  14. Thanks, This wont take long, i hope.
  15. mrdally204

mrdally204 Member

After flashing, do you need to "activate" the Beats or is it now on by default?
  16. viperdink

viperdink Well-Known Member

i tried twice. cmm said successfully installed. just black screened after samsung boot screen. restored my back-up and thought i'd try here.
  17. mrdally204

mrdally204 Member

I was successful in flashing cwm, and I am booted into the OS successfully. I just wonder if I have to enable the setting somewhere or is it now default. I never listened to the headphones before flashing (doh!) but listening to them now sound pretty darn good. I would be really surprised if a setting would make them sound better than they do now but thought I would ask!
  18. No, there is no app to "activate" beats audio. Use power amp for a greater experience.
  19. Flipnotic

Flipnotic Well-Known Member

I use Volume+, would that also enhance the beats audio experience? lol
  20. Yes and no, it would make it more louder but reduce the bass.
  21. RetroDelete

RetroDelete Well-Known Member

I hate that... But it sounds great nonetheless :)
  22. exile1975

exile1975 Well-Known Member

I hate to hate. And I hate to burst your bubble, but...

has any one looked at the install script? what about the zip? This writes into the system/etc folder. As soon as you boot after this flash, that at least all goes away but looking at the install script it doesn't sign properties or anything...

Maybe a dev could look at it? Pretty sure this would require boot.img rebuild as well as some file installs with permissions set and /system mounted etc.
  23. mrdally204

mrdally204 Member

exile1975,
    What are you trying to get at with your comment? Are you asking are we sure its working correctly or not, or are you implying that there may be something malice at play here? Please explain further
  24. exile1975

exile1975 Well-Known Member

I'm saying it doesn't install. It doesn't work. It does nothing