Beautfil Widgets Problems?Support

Last Updated:

1. rossmathis

rossmathis Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Is anyone having trouble with BW, downloading widget skins and having the weather update like it should (on the X)?

Advertisement
  2. jdk33

jdk33 Well-Known Member

Yeah, it seems like their servers are screwed up. Their website is really slow too.

3. CEV

CEV Well-Known Member

Sure hope this gets fixed soon. As soon as I'm able to purchase apps, I'm planning on getting this.

4. urdaddi

urdaddi Well-Known Member

Kind of irritating that it does not work ATM. Kind of makes the thing look stupid, as it has a reported temperature 11 degrees cooler than what it actually is.

As nice as it may look, if it has this problem with any more frequency than this once I will not be using it. I will take accuracy any day over "it looks nice".

5. jdk33

jdk33 Well-Known Member

I kind of feel the same way. It looks like it relies on the guys personal server for weather updates, which I was surprised to see. It looks like it's updating now anyway, just hope the author of the software moves to some type of cloud based hosting for the weather data.

6. rossmathis

rossmathis Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Are there any substitutes? I tried weather + toggle, but it just looked so BLAH!

7. bennec

bennec Well-Known Member

I also have had problems with this app. Sure it looks nice on my home screen and I love the big clock, date, weather, etc., but about half the time all of that is gone and I'm getting some message about a problem.

I have only had it 5 days. Others have highly recommended it. Are folks that have used this a long time having problems as well?

8. jbhumph

jbhumph Well-Known Member

I just downloaded this and the Weather + Toggle...it definitely looks nicer than the other one but I'm having problems with it updating too. Is this something the developer will/can fix??