• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Beautiful home, mods

Hydro556

Jul 12, 2010
Trying to customize my home screens a little, like I see so many others do and I have a few questions.

First- On Beautiful Home. Is there a way to make adjustments to various settings without having to trash the Beautiful Home widget and then adjust the settings when you reapply Beautiful Home? Surely there is, but I cant figure it out. If I want to make adjustment, say, to the level of transparency of the widget, or if I want 24 hours format vs standard, the only way I can do it is to long press>remove, and then add the widget back to my home screen and then it will give me the chance to make changes. I know this cant be the only way to do it, LOL. Surely I am just missing something.

Second- I love some of the live wallpapers, but I only have a couple choices, and most of those are designed to be neat when playing music. I dont play music much, so I would like some other live wallpapers. Currently I am using the "grass" one. Is there a way to get others?

Thanks, guys, and I will have some more questions soon. I never thought fiddling with customizing a cell phone would be this big a deal to me, Ha.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones