1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Beautiful weather widget - weather alerts?

Last Updated:

1. mrootes

mrootes Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I LOVE the beautiful weather widget and the corresponding live wallpaper. My only question is if anyone knows if it does wetaher alerts like the weather channel widget does.

I love TWC widget as it has awesome wetaher alert capability along with an easily accessible radar map that's fullly interactive - anything similar on beautiful weather???

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Argent

Argent Well-Known Member

I have my Beautiful widgets pointing to my Weatherbug Elite for weather when I click on the forecast - but I get notifications for weather alerts from WB itself

3. rapidsandroid

rapidsandroid Well-Known Member

If you are not stuck on having a widget to give you important weather warnings, then try signing up with the National Weather Service for alerts in your area via email or text. Also, most local TV news stations' weather website offers alerts for your phone. Much more accurate and timely than most widgets...just no pretty tornado wind graphics.

4. rapidsandroid

rapidsandroid Well-Known Member

Speaking of weather widget...anyone seen the elusive fluttering fall leaves on HTC's weather clock animation? I have yet to see this animation and we have had some terrible wind several times already.