• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Beautiful Widget weather problem

DarkNeo

Android Enthusiast
May 30, 2010
Los Angeles
It was working fine for a whole month, and just yesterday I notice my temp got stuck at 80. I tried refreshing and changing the location to another city then back again, but the 80 was still there. I even changed it to another stupid and its staying at 76 now :mad:. I tried removing the widget and also restarting the phone but the issue continues. Anyone have this problem?

It was working fine for a whole month, and just yesterday I notice my temp got stuck at 80. I tried refreshing and changing the location to another city then back again, but the 80 was still there. I even changed it to another stupid and its staying at 76 now :mad:. I tried removing the widget and also restarting the phone but the issue continues. Anyone have this problem?

I stopped looking at it because my sun was still out at 10pm at night...also my wife was giving me the business becuase her iphone was quite accurate on the temperature, and my new evo was not...oh well, not the phones fault

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones