1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

beautiful widgets and launcher pro

Last Updated:

1. Marinate305

Marinate305 Member This Topic's Starter

Hey there. I am using beautiful widgets (paid) and launcher pro (free) on my Samsung Captivate. I am wondering if it is possible to use different beautiful widgets on different screens. For example I have one of my screens designated for my 19 month old daughter which consists of the SpongeBob Clock and weather with all her apps TomCat, TRex, Harry, Larry, and Roby (hope outfit7 ltd loves me for the plug and dough) and I hide the launcher icons at the bottoms the phone globe etc. Now if I am done letting her use the phone I just swipe and move back to my screen with my apps but the good ole spongebob clock and weather is still there and I would like to have a different one of course. Is there a way of doing this with free or paid version of LP? Or am I just being lazy and have to go into the app list click beautiful widgets and choose another skin?

Advertisement
  2. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Well-Known Member Contributor

Its quite possible you could set up a "one click switch" icon using Tasker. I honestly just downloaded this app and started tweaking some of the settings with it. But so far it seems like I could create a task that would let me remotely start my car in the morning, then make my coffee and scramble my eggs.