Beautiful Widgets - Free or Not?

1. dhoffman1421

dhoffman1421 Well-Known Member

I did a factory rest and lost Beautiful Widgets (among other things...). I don't see it for free on the Market though and I don't recall paying for it before. Did it recently change? It appearss to be available free off the web, can I DL it from there safely?

TIA!

Advertisement
  2. donas

donas Well-Known Member

I had to pay for mine...don't know about prior additions.
    dhoffman1421 likes this.
  3. tom108

tom108 Well-Known Member

BW is a paid app. if you found it free somewhere it is probably warez and you will not get updates to it.
    dhoffman1421 likes this.
  4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Paid app. Well worth it, to me.
  5. dhoffman1421

Well I must have paid for it the first time then. Yeah it's awesome no doubt. Maybe I'll do another FR see if i can get it back.
  6. nj02vette

nj02vette Well-Known Member

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but if you are using the same google account information, it should show as being paid for so you can download it at any time at no additional cost.

But, at a whopping $1.90, is it that bad that you have to buy again?
  7. dhoffman1421

LOL no but I lost my email isn't working now either so I am gonna try another reset.
  8. mahers

mahers Well-Known Member

Once you go to DL it again, it will say something along the lines that you already paid and you shouldn't be charged again. If you are, contact the developer and they may be able to help.
  9. queenrocks77

queenrocks77 Well-Known Member

BW is well worth the few bucks.
  10. nj02vette

nj02vette Well-Known Member

You don't have to do another reset to get your google account info back, just go into settingx>accounts and enter your information again.
  11. jwbeeler

jwbeeler Well-Known Member

12. tennbuck27

tennbuck27 Active Member

I have paid for beautiful widgets and really like the app. I was messing around with it earlier trying to use the toggles that are built in because they look cleaner than the stock ones. The beautiful wifi works fine but when I try to use the beautiful GPS toggle it just takes me to my GPS settings instead of just turning the GPS on/off like the stock one does?

Anyone else have this problem?
  13. JSD_NJ

JSD_NJ Well-Known Member

I dont think any toggles but the one that comes stock will turn it off. They all do that.

Just leave it on.
  14. Flying_Hellfish

Flying_Hellfish Well-Known Member

SwitchPro will switch it off like the stock widget but I see no point. Also, since this is a BW thread I have to say that it is well worth the money for the clock widget alone. :)
  15. SFWB

SFWB Well-Known Member

I fully agree. BW is first paid app I ever downloaded.
  16. RideZeLitenin

RideZeLitenin Well-Known Member

I've been thinking about getting bw for a while now, however I have smart anolog clock which is nearly the same thing (but with a slightly different look) for free. It bw really the best?
  17. jbhumph

jbhumph Well-Known Member

It's all a matter of opinion. I have had Fancy Widget and Beautiful Widgets. Beautiful Widgets is my favorite and well worth the couple of bucks IMO...