General Beautiful Widgets Home issue

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Tobers, May 18, 2010.

1. Tobers

Tobers New Member

May 17, 2010
    I got the OTA update and decided it was time for a change on my home page and decided to try a different skin for my Beautiful Widgets home. I went to download skins and while the list appears, there are no images. Then when I download them it says "downloading" but nothing appears on my installed list or sdcard when I look with my computer. If I try to delete a skin, it doesn't go away and I have to remove it with my computer. I hit "save and apply" like I should to no avail. I can save skins already downloaded but can't seem to download more or remove the ones I already have. I haven't changed the skin much since downloading it a while back so I don't know if this problem appeared with the OTA update or has been one hiding for a while. :thinking:

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have the latest update that appeared after the OTA update. If I uninstall it and install it again, will I be charged for it?

Thanks all for your help! :)

Advertisement
  2. Ebaneezor

Ebaneezor Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2010
    Florida
    delete the apparently, then reinstall it.

3. Ebaneezor

Ebaneezor Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2010
    Florida
    besides, the above tip. It might be wise for all getting the ota to follow Friscos phone reset advice.