1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Beautiful Widgets Issue

Last Updated:

1. Bob Maxey

Bob Maxey Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I bought Beautiful Widgets, installed them, and removed them from my screen. I am deciding how I want my little Zio to look. And no, I am not upset at my little problem. I love and would reccomend the program.

However, this AM I noticed clouds floating across my email screen after the phone sat idle for an hour or so. I took a look at all running apps (Task Killer, sorry) and nothing seems to be running that would account for the animation. I asked Mr. Google about this and he is as xlueless as I am.

What is going on?

Bob

Advertisement
  2. badankles

badankles Well-Known Member

open up the app, menu->configure, scroll down to advanced settings. do you have Unlock Animations enabled?

3. Bob Maxey

Bob Maxey Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Unlock animations is NOT checked. I will assume that if checked, animations will run?

4. badankles

badankles Well-Known Member

Yep. There is another option within settings toward the top: Refresh on wake. is that checked? That's all I can think of other than uninstalling it.

5. wayrad

wayrad Well-Known Member

If I recall correclty, the "unlock animations" setting is a bit buggy and will do what you describe. (oops, you already ruled that out.)